Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Norcent 10 Mega Pixel

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bought this camera from overstock.com. After using it for 2 weeks I have come my conclusion that this camera needs major improvement in consumption of battery power. I took few pictures in 10 MP and the quality seems to be just fine, but not that very sharp. It does not come in with any Flash Memory Card, so you can only take 8 pictures if you select 10 MP. You can take 200 pictures if you select 3 MP. What I like most about this camera is you can record videos with it and maximum default recording time is 1 min 27 secs, but the full battery power dies in 2 mins. I bought this camera for 139$ but there is a 12 MP digital camera that cost 10$ cheaper than this one. I won't recommend this to any one but if you like cheap cameras then go for it. If you do buy it then make sure you also buy magnifying glass to read the manual book. Want to know more about this camera? Then go this page: Norcent DC-1020

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: