Saturday, July 21, 2007

ATnT: The Ripper

Based on my billing statement let me give you all the details of why not to go for ATT service. First of all, I am a customer of Att for more than five years and their service is changing as time moves on. Before I move on I will say that I am not an enemy or friend of Att, but a loyal customer who is just hanging on the Att rope.

In 2004, I was just using their local and long distance phone service with a price of 36$ a month. Then in 2005 I decided to go for their DSL service with the price of 39$ monthly. My total used to come around 75$ a month back in 2005. In 2006, the bills were just increasing in tax payment and other bullshit payments that I have not idea why I am paying for it. Let me give you all the the charges they have added on my billing statement. Note: I have disconnected my DSL in April.

  • Att Local Service - $40.05
  • Att Long Distance Services - $11.92
Total: $51.97

WoW this is only for the phone service. I have no idea why I am still with Att. This bills are just excessive. 100 years gone by still the land line phone service is expensive.

Att Local Services Charges

Federal Tax - 1.07
Local Tax - .90
State Tax - 1.54
Local 911 Fee - .25
Telecomm Realy Service - .11

Att Long Distance Services Charges

Att One Rate Plan - 2.95
Universal Connectivity Charge - 1.13
Carrier Cost recovery Fee - 1.99
Local Tax - .28
State Tax - .47

There it is, all kinds of stupid charges that will be put into your billing statement. Att is expanding their company and I am pretty positive more things will be added on my billing statement if I hang out with this Mother F company.

Thank God that now there is much much better provider out their with more choices with less charge. Hopefully I will stop carry the burden of ATT by next month.

No comments: