Tuesday, June 12, 2007

New Beginning

Cool, I just started a new blog. Lets see how many days I can keep up this new blog. This is not first time I have started blogging. Let me introduce on how I got into blogging. My friend Sunny from Desinotes helped me making my own blog. My first blog was hosted by wordpress and I named my blog crappyblogger. When I started blogging I was desperate of making money because I had lost my job and I seriously having a hard time finding new jobs. I was really not into blogging because it involved too much writing and to tell you the truth I am one lazy big ass. So I blogged 2-3 months then I got bored. I then started a video blog which I used for entertainment purpose. Few months later, I finally found a real life job getting paid 10$ an hour and then my life went back to normal. I recently started to visit other peoples blog and really loving all the interesting articles that people write this days. Hopefully I will be able to level up my position with those people. Keep visiting my blog every week and hopefully you will see some new cool articles on the front page. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your creation is great. but you have to be more reflective about your site and more
world knowledge, also about weight loss program, natural medicine i.e. herbal products etc. Our daily life, sports, money, health and economy. Keepup the good job.